Grades: PK-K | 40 students
- Established in 1993, Glen Oaks Montessori is the sister school of Burlingame Montessori.
- We are dedicated to providing children the highest standard in Montessori education.
- Our program is aimed at developing the intellectual, emotional and social independence of the child in a multi-cultural setting.
- Each child is encouraged to develop at their own rate, benefiting from a high level of individual teacher attention and motivation.
- Our spacious classrooms and stimulating materials make Glen Oaks Montessori an excellent environment for a child's potential to be guided and nurtured.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Megan Muhic|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Gardening, Music, Spanish Art, Gardening, Music, Spanish,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Daly CityGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
79 Florence St.
Daly City, CA 94014
South San FranciscoGrades: 1-12 | 25 students
600 Grand Ave
South San Francisco, CA 94080
San BrunoGrades: PK-K | 70 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
San FranciscoGrades: PK-KG | 153 students
2425 19th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94116
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.