Grades: NS-K | 54 students
- Global Montessori International School offers a Bilingual Montessori style approach to education.
- The beautiful classrooms and large outdoor playground, with a variety of play structures, offer a safe and secure environment in which children can both learn and have fun.
- The school has two separate buildings, one for preschool children ages two to three, and another for preschool and kindergarten children from three to six years and elementary school children from six to twelve years of age.
- In addition to the traditional montessori materials and educational approach implemented by certified montessori teachers, further professional Chinese and Japanese language lessons is offered as part of our bilingual curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Vivi Teng|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OaklandGrades: K-12 | 871 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
OaklandGrades: K-12 | 643 students
1 Hiller Dr
Oakland, CA 94618
BerkeleyGrades: PK-KG | 80 students
3339 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Berkeley, CA 94703
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
HaywardGrades: K-4 | 56 students
26236 Adrian Ave
Hayward, CA 94545
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.