Grades: NS-K | 54 students
- Global Montessori International School offers a Bilingual Montessori style approach to education.
- The beautiful classrooms and large outdoor playground, with a variety of play structures, offer a safe and secure environment in which children can both learn and have fun.
- The school has two separate buildings, one for preschool children ages two to three, and another for preschool and kindergarten children from three to six years and elementary school children from six to twelve years of age.
- In addition to the traditional montessori materials and educational approach implemented by certified montessori teachers, further professional Chinese and Japanese language lessons is offered as part of our bilingual curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Vivi Teng|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlamedaGrades: PK-6 | 27 students
1400 6th Street
Alameda, CA 94501
OaklandGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
2101 Livingston St
Oakland, CA 94606
BerkeleyGrades: PK-8 | 105 students
1333 University Ave and 2125 Jefferson Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
AlamedaGrades: PK-5 | 125 students
1421 High Street
Alameda, CA 94501
OaklandGrades: K-12 | 871 students
4315 Lincoln Ave
Oakland, CA 94602
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.