Grades: 9-12 | 180 students
- Finally there is a better way of earning your high school diploma at Goliath Academy "Home of the GIANTS"! Goliath Academy is a christian, private, listed with The Florida Department of Education and accredited high school.
- Goliath Academy uses the power of God, a quality education, and the proper counseling to make our students fully aware of the importance and benefits of having a high school diploma.Our curriculum's are tailor made for each individual, and is offered in campus (TRADITIONAL- Classroom Setting), Via-Internet, Correspondence.
- The curriculum's are CITA/ SACS approved and college preparatory.
- Please visit us at www.goliathacademy.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Christian School Association (NCSA)
Alternative School Network
National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes, all apply|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||40 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(pants / shirts/ shoes or sneakers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||All of the different programs are based on the Sunshine State Standards, which requires 24 credits to graduate. Call to be qualified for the best program to suite your education.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mr. Adam Jones|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Maria|
- OUR MISSION: To assist all men and women acquire a quality Christian education and obtain knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for living a God fearing life of peace, joy, control, good sound character, leadership, service, stewardship, and worship by way of a quality education. Goliath Academy is dedicated to providing a life altering Christian educational and professional learning experience to all of its students. Our goal is achieved firstly by helping students attain their High School Diploma and then by counseling them as to their options for furthering their education, and/or by making solid recommendations for the student's future endeavors. (I.e., Matriculation into college, the military, trade school, and other career options).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HialeahGrades: KG-12 | 38 students
440 E 13th St
Hialeah, FL 33010
HialeahGrades: PK-12 | 988 students
6601 Nw 167th St
Hialeah, FL 33015
HialeahGrades: PK-12 | 112 students
1498 W 84th St
Hialeah, FL 33014
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.