Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
- Academy Of Our Lady Of Good Counsel is a private school sponsored by the Sisters of the Divine Compassion.
- It is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York, accredited by the Middle States of Association of College and Schools and offers a quality education for children Pre-kindergarten through grade 8.
- A strong academic program taught in an atmosphere of caring is the hallmark of a Good Counsel education.
- For over a century, the Sisters of the Divine Compassion have equipped generations with a love of learning and with decision making skills based on Christian values.
- To date, countless young people have benefited from a GCA experience.
- Good Counsel is a private school sponsored by the Sisters of Divine Compassion.
- Children of diverse religion and cultures are accepted on a equal basis.
- Religious studies as well as a strong Christian way of life provide the background for the overall atmosphere of peace and compassion.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElmsfordGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
59 E Main St
Elmsford, NY 10523
White PlainsGrades: KG-8 | 203 students
888 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
ScarsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 285 students
Scarsdale, NY 10583
New RochelleGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
340 Quaker Ridge Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10804
New RochelleGrades: 6-12 | 778 students
1354 North Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10804
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.