Grades: PK-5 | 38 students
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School is one of over 1900 Christian day schools operated by congregations of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School is proud to be recognized by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA).
- Our accreditation was renewed once again in the 2006-2007 school year.
- The accreditation process is a continual school improvement plan that is reviewed by an accreditation team every seven years.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Heidi Hofmann|
|Admissions Associate||Lora Hatch|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElginGrades: PK-12 | 418 students
2700 W Highland Avenue
Elgin, IL 60124
ElginGrades: K-9 | 168 students
103 S Gifford St
Elgin, IL 60120
ElginGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
1625 W Highland Ave
Elgin, IL 60123
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.