Grades: K-8 | 86 students
- Good Shepherd Christian School is a non-denominational K-8 grade elementary school serving the Ulster County community.
- Our mission is to raise up well-educated children who know the Lord and choose to serve Him.
- Founded in 1979, Good Shepherd Christian School provides a Christ-centered learning environment characterized by the warmth of Christian love with small classroom settings.
- Our program is guided by an exceptional team of dedicated and experienced faculty.
- Good Shepherd Christian School provides an academically challenging program that works in conjunction with the family and their local church.
- Utilizing a Christian curriculum, a consistent worldview is presented to the students, thereby building the principles of Jesus Christ into their hearts and minds and resulting in young people who truly believe in Jesus, know His ways and desire to please Him in all that they do.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(khaki pants and collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,925|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance Class, German Club, Technology Club, Worship Team Dance Class, German Club, Worship Team, Technology Club,
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.