Grades: PK-6 | 53 students
- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments have been provided by God as our final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as one, yet three distinct persons.
- We believe Jesus Christ was virgin-born, lived without sin, and died and rose again to obtain salvation for those who will trust Him alone by faith.
- We believe that we, as mankind, are dead in sin, incapable of earning any favor of God.
- We believe that salvation comes as a free gift from God to those who trust Him; that they are kept by His promise and power; and that those truly born again will not use His gift as a liberty to continue in sin, but will be yielded to separate from worldly and sinful practices out of love for Him.
- We believe in the pre-tribulational, premillennial, personal return of Jesus Christ for His saints at any moment.
- We believe in the eternal, blissful estate of those who are saved, and the eternal punishment of those who are lost.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Egg Harbor TownshipGrades: NS-12 | 453 students
391 Zion Road
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Egg Harbor CityGrades: PK-12 | 282 students
PO Box 322
Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215
AbseconGrades: PK-8 | 61 students
51 N Shore Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.