Grades: K-12 | 100 students
- Gospel of Grace Christian School was established to provide a Christian learning environment for children of the King.
- Jesus Christ is the focal point of all learning.
- He is the Head of all things, and through Him we live and move and have our being.
- Our vision is for students to grow not only academically, but also spiritually.
- Students must be armed with a full knowledge of Jesus Christ and His word so that they are not spoiled by the deceits and rudiments so prevalent in the world today.
- Students shall be given a strong foundation in Creationism, which is the only true and Biblical view of the existence of the universe and all that is in it.
- Gospel of Grace Christian School believes that the Bible teaches Christians to be diligent in all that we do and to walk circumspectly, being well aware of the world about us.
- To this end, academics, along with Bible Study and spiritual education, shall be taught at the highest possible standard with the help of God.
- The Gospel of Grace Christian School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its admission policies, scholarships, and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 123 students
413 E Tabor Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19120
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-8 | 923 students
3040 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19149
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 947 students
3000 W School House Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Spring HouseGrades: K-8 | 419 students
816 Norristown Road, P.O. Box 241
Spring House, PA 19477
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.