Grades: NS-K | 48 students
- We are a Maryland State Department of Education approved preschool providing care for children ages two through five.
- We serve a diverse community and have many students from other countries attend the preschool.
- Parents enjoy the flexibility offered in our Extended Care program.
- Our program is developmentally appropriate and prepares children for both public and private schools in the area.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by class and hours of attendance. Full time care also provided.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Pamela G. Ferguson|
- Govans Presbyterian Preschool offers both full time and part time care for children ages 2 through 5. The Preshool hours are from 9:15 until 12:00. We have three classes for two year-olds. One meets on Tuesday and Thursday mornings with the option of a longer day. The other classes are for children who need full time care. The are two classes of three year-old children. One meets on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings. The second class meets five mornings and most of the children stay for afternoon care. Our PreK/4's class is for younger fours and our PreK/Kindergarten class is for older fours and five year-olds. Extended care hours are available for all classes from 7:30 until 5:30. Our Extended Day program is very flexible. Children may enroll for full time care or come only as needed.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TowsonGrades: NS | 16 students
400 W Chesapeake Avenue
Towson, MD 21204
Perry HallGrades: PK-12 | 301 students
3919 Schroeder Ave
Perry Hall, MD 21128
KingsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 261 students
6415 Mount Vista Rd
Kingsville, MD 21087
KingsvilleGrades: PK-12 | 200 students
13 Open Bible Way
Kingsville, MD 21087
BaltimoreGrades: NS-PK | 85 students
419 Cedarcroft Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.