Grades: NS-5 | 125 students
- Grace Academy is a non-denominational Christian school, and a ministry of Grace Bible Church.
- Our goal is to provide a quality Christian education consistent with biblical principles.
- Grace Academy is committed to providing students with an opportunity to discover their individual gifts and develop spiritually, socially and intellectually beginning in preschool through their preteen years.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Sandy Phillips|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
- Grace Academy is a non-denominational Christian school, and a ministry of Grace Bible Church. Our goal is to provide a quality Christian education consistent with biblical principles. Grace Academy is committed to providing students with an opportunity to discover their individual gifts and develop spiritually, socially and intellectually beginning in preschool through their preteen years.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SalisburyGrades: PK-12 | 350 students
2970 W Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
SalisburyGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
2210 Jake Alexander Blvd N
Salisbury, NC 28147
I have been a part of Grace Academy for many years. My grand children attend there and have learned so much in preschool and the elementary school. Great structure and awesome staff. And you won't find a better school around for the cost as well. I love our Grace Academy family.
- Posted by Parent - sebri
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.