Grades: K-12 | 91 students
- Grace Christian Academy is an academic institution providing quality education for grades K4 through 12.
- Grace staff is a group of trained professionals equipped to provide academic excellence to all students.
- The classroom environment is clean, bright and exciting.
- Teaching for each grade is administered in the traditional style with a teacher/student ratio of 1/16.
- Grace Christian Academy is a member school of The Association of Christian Schools International, Inc. (ACSI) and is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms are Required)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $3850 to $4100 per year. 10 month payment plan available.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Joy Wade|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Heidi Denman|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, SwimmingBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheerleading, French Club, Physical Fitness Classes, Spanish Club Cheerleading, French Club, Spanish Club, Physical Fitness Classes,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SummervilleGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
337 Farmington Rd
Summerville, SC 29483
SummervilleGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
505 Gahagan Rd
Summerville, SC 29485
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.