Grades: K-12 | 91 students
- Grace Christian Academy is an academic institution providing quality education for grades K4 through 12.
- Grace staff is a group of trained professionals equipped to provide academic excellence to all students.
- The classroom environment is clean, bright and exciting.
- Teaching for each grade is administered in the traditional style with a teacher/student ratio of 1/16.
- Grace Christian Academy is a member school of The Association of Christian Schools International, Inc. (ACSI) and is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms are Required)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $3850 to $4100 per year. 10 month payment plan available.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Joy Wade|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Heidi Denman|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, SwimmingBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheerleading, French Club, Physical Fitness Classes, Spanish Club Cheerleading, French Club, Spanish Club, Physical Fitness Classes,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SummervilleGrades: PK-12 | 253 students
337 Farmington Rd
Summerville, SC 29483
SummervilleGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
505 Gahagan Rd
Summerville, SC 29485
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.