Grades: PK-12 | 147 students
- Grace Christian School is recognized by the State of Vermont as an independent private school for both elementary and secondary education.
- The program strives to set the highest ideals of academic freedom, direction, and experience within a Christian framework.
- The lower grades and middle school are given a solid foundation in Bible, writing, mathematics, literature, creative arts, history, geography, spanish, and the sciences.
- The school actively communicates with parents regarding a student’s progress.
- The high school offers college preparatory english, spanish, Bible, earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, history and social sciences, health, art, music, and varied electives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,230|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Joyce Lloyd|
People that viewed Grace Christian School also viewed these schools: Calvary Chapel Christian School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.