Grades: PK-12 | 147 students
- Grace Christian School is recognized by the State of Vermont as an independent private school for both elementary and secondary education.
- The program strives to set the highest ideals of academic freedom, direction, and experience within a Christian framework.
- The lower grades and middle school are given a solid foundation in Bible, writing, mathematics, literature, creative arts, history, geography, spanish, and the sciences.
- The school actively communicates with parents regarding a student’s progress.
- The high school offers college preparatory english, spanish, Bible, earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, history and social sciences, health, art, music, and varied electives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,230|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Joyce Lloyd|
People that viewed Grace Christian School also viewed these schools: Calvary Chapel Christian School.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.