Grades: K-12 | 452 students
- Grace Christian School is a Ministry of Grace Chapel Church and serves the families of Lee and surrounding counties in central North Carolina.
- The school has approximately 300 students in Grades K-12 and an additional 180 students in the CDC Daycare and Preschool Program.
- GCS has quality athletic, technology, and fine arts programs and has an International Program that serves students from China, South Korea, and Vietnam.
- Grace Christian School is a Christian school that truly seeks to partner with parents in the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild-to-moderate Learning Needs|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform Dress Code and Chapel Dress on Chapel Days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for current tuition rates|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Ellen Patton|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Build It Club, Chess Club, Conservation Club, FCA, Math Olympics, Operation Serve, Photography, Quiz Bowl, Reading Club, Spirit Club Build It Club, Chess Club, FCA, Math Olympics, Photography, Quiz Bowl, Reading Club, Spirit Club, Conservation Club,
- Grace Christian School, a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), was established in 1970 as a ministry of Grace Chapel Church. The school has spacious classrooms, buildings and modular units, gymnasium, soccer field, baseball field, and playgrounds. There is a new computer lab and also a science lab, as well as a full-service cafeteria. Middle and High School students have required service hours each year and each program level has weekly chapels. Bible is taught in each grade level and students genuinely enjoy friendships with their classmates and their teachers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FayettevilleGrades: NS-12 | 373 students
3727 Rosehill Road
Fayetteville, NC 28311
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 223 students
1420 Hoke Loop Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28314
SanfordGrades: PK-12 | 377 students
3220 Keller Andrews Rd
Sanford, NC 27330
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.