Grades: K-12 | 452 students
- Grace Christian School is a Ministry of Grace Chapel Church and serves the families of Lee and surrounding counties in central North Carolina.
- The school has approximately 300 students in Grades K-12 and an additional 180 students in the CDC Daycare and Preschool Program.
- GCS has quality athletic, technology, and fine arts programs and has an International Program that serves students from China, South Korea, and Vietnam.
- Grace Christian School is a Christian school that truly seeks to partner with parents in the education of their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild-to-moderate Learning Needs|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform Dress Code and Chapel Dress on Chapel Days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for current tuition rates|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Ellen Patton|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Build It Club, Chess Club, Conservation Club, FCA, Math Olympics, Operation Serve, Photography, Quiz Bowl, Reading Club, Spirit Club Build It Club, Chess Club, FCA, Math Olympics, Photography, Quiz Bowl, Reading Club, Spirit Club, Conservation Club,
- Grace Christian School, a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), was established in 1970 as a ministry of Grace Chapel Church. The school has spacious classrooms, buildings and modular units, gymnasium, soccer field, baseball field, and playgrounds. There is a new computer lab and also a science lab, as well as a full-service cafeteria. Middle and High School students have required service hours each year and each program level has weekly chapels. Bible is taught in each grade level and students genuinely enjoy friendships with their classmates and their teachers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 223 students
1420 Hoke Loop Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28314
SanfordGrades: PK-12 | 377 students
3220 Keller Andrews Rd
Sanford, NC 27330
FayettevilleGrades: NS-12 | 373 students
3727 Rosehill Road
Fayetteville, NC 28311
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.