Grades: PK-12 | 54 students
- Grace Christian School is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Group, Inc. The school's purpose is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The faculty of the school seeks to supplement the home academically and to complement the home spiritually.
- At the elementary school level, great emphasis is placed on the basic fundamentals of education.
- The "A Beka Book" ™, A.C.E., and Alpha Omega curriculums are used.
- This begins with bible study in each grade every day.
- A strong phonics program begins at the first grade level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LongsGrades: PK-12 | 108 students
9535 Highway 90
Longs, SC 29568
Myrtle BeachGrades: K-12 | 336 students
291 Ronald McNair Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Myrtle BeachGrades: PK-12 | 75 students
10595 Highway 17 North
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Murrells InletGrades: NS-8 | 155 students
542 Cypress Avenue
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Myrtle BeachGrades: PK-12 | 231 students
4511 Dick Pond Rd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.