Grades: PK-12 | 54 students
- Grace Christian School is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Group, Inc. The school's purpose is to assist parents in their God-given responsibility to train up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- The faculty of the school seeks to supplement the home academically and to complement the home spiritually.
- At the elementary school level, great emphasis is placed on the basic fundamentals of education.
- The "A Beka Book" ™, A.C.E., and Alpha Omega curriculums are used.
- This begins with bible study in each grade every day.
- A strong phonics program begins at the first grade level.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LongsGrades: PK-12 | 108 students
9535 Highway 90
Longs, SC 29568
Myrtle BeachGrades: K-12 | 336 students
291 Ronald McNair Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Myrtle BeachGrades: PK-12 | 75 students
10595 Highway 17 North
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
ConwayGrades: PK-12 | 232 students
Po Box 1245
Conway, SC 29528
Murrells InletGrades: NS-8 | 155 students
542 Cypress Avenue
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.