Grades: K-12 | 88 students
- School's goal is to give a Quality Christian education at an affordable price to every student that walks through our doors.
- We do our best to drop our prices below the other schools in our area, without sacrificing the quality of education your child deserves.
- We believe that education should create a whole person, prepared for the future and confident to meet it.
- To this end, we attempt to provide for our students' social, physical, and spiritual growth as well as their academic development.
- Quality education with Christ as its center is our only reason for existence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MesquiteGrades: PK-12 | 582 students
1515 Republic Parkway
Mesquite, TX 75150
TerrellGrades: K-12 | 264 students
18688 Fm 986
Terrell, TX 75160
GarlandGrades: PK-6 | 127 students
5500 Lavon Drive
Garland, TX 75040
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
1601 Oates Dr
Dallas, TX 75228
MesquiteGrades: PK-12 | 95 students
1212 S Belt Line Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.