Grades: NS-6 | 113 students
Class begins in Kindergarten each day with group time led by Ms. Cunningham, the Kindergarten teacher.
Mrs. Snyder leads weekly chapel in Fellowship Hall. School begins each week learning a new Bible lesson and singing with Mrs. Snyder.
The mission of Grace Harbor School is to glorify God by providing a loving Christian environment where our students mature both spiritually and academically.
We are committed to seeking God's grace and wisdom to provide an exceptional Christ-centered education, which incorporates both academic excellence and Biblical Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki or Navy Pants / White or Navy Polo)
Finances and Admission
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Homework Club, Recorder and Music Theory Lessons, Violin Lessons Homework Club, Violin Lessons, Recorder and Music Theory Lessons,
- At a time when the world offers competing values, students need a foundation firmly established in God's Word and that is precisely what you will find at Grace Harbor Church and School. We celebrate diversity and strive to instill integrity, compassion and confidence in each child.
- Our curriculum effectively blends Christian values and academics into meaningful, engaging study and is adaptable to a variety of learning styles. We invite you to schedule a tour, speak with our principal, experience our environment and enroll today!
- At Grace Harbor Preschool, we strive to provide the smallest members of the family with a comprehensive early education program, in a Christian environment. From the nursery through Pre-K, we strive to enhance character, social, emotional, cognitive and physical developmental stages.
- We look forward to an opportunity to speak with you and share the excitement of our phenomenal programs. Contact us at 714.544.4431 to schedule your tour today!
Profile last updated: 09/18/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Costa MesaGrades: NS-8 | 189 students
657 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
TustinGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
13200 Red Hill Avenue
Tustin, CA 92780
Costa MesaGrades: KG-4 | 25 students
2591 Irvine Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Costa MesaGrades: PK-6 | 108 students
2950 Mcclintock Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
My granddaughter loves coming to school each day and never wants to leave.
- Posted by Parent - desan
As a parent a feel so blessed to have my two children in such a warm, nurturing Christian environment. Without a doubt my children get the individual attention in their studies that has let them to excel in their individual grades. I would recommend Grace Harbor Church and School to any family looking for a private school.
- Posted by Parent - dleit
My daughter has been at Grace Harbor since pre school thru 3rd grade and her level of education shines far and away above students that are from the public education model. Grace Harbor in my opinion is a high level program that helps to mold the child and teach beyond the academics by adding life skills. I have the utmost of respect for all of the teachers and the support staff that combined make Grace Harbor a safe, loving environment. I whole heartedly recommend Grace Harbor as a safe well rounded highly successful school.
- Posted by Parent - bmcma
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.