Grades: NS-6 | 113 students
Class begins in Kindergarten each day with group time led by Ms. Cunningham, the Kindergarten teacher.
Mrs. Snyder leads weekly chapel in Fellowship Hall. School begins each week learning a new Bible lesson and singing with Mrs. Snyder.
The mission of Grace Harbor School is to glorify God by providing a loving Christian environment where our students mature both spiritually and academically.
We are committed to seeking God's grace and wisdom to provide an exceptional Christ-centered education, which incorporates both academic excellence and Biblical Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki or Navy Pants / White or Navy Polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,220|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly Payments 10 Months ($522.00 per Month)|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen DeSantis - Principal|
|Admissions Associate||C. Downing - P.S. Director|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Homework Club, Recorder and Music Theory Lessons, Violin Lessons Homework Club, Violin Lessons, Recorder and Music Theory Lessons,
- At a time when the world offers competing values, students need a foundation firmly established in God's Word and that is precisely what you will find at Grace Harbor Church and School. We celebrate diversity and strive to instill integrity, compassion and confidence in each child.
- Our curriculum effectively blends Christian values and academics into meaningful, engaging study and is adaptable to a variety of learning styles. We invite you to schedule a tour, speak with our principal, experience our environment and enroll today!
- At Grace Harbor Preschool, we strive to provide the smallest members of the family with a comprehensive early education program, in a Christian environment. From the nursery through Pre-K, we strive to enhance character, social, emotional, cognitive and physical developmental stages.
- We look forward to an opportunity to speak with you and share the excitement of our phenomenal programs. Contact us at 714.544.4431 to schedule your tour today!
Profile last updated: 09/18/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Costa MesaGrades: NS-8 | 189 students
657 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
TustinGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
13200 Red Hill Avenue
Tustin, CA 92780
Costa MesaGrades: KG-4 | 25 students
2591 Irvine Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Costa MesaGrades: PK-6 | 108 students
2950 Mcclintock Way
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
My granddaughter loves coming to school each day and never wants to leave.
- Posted by Parent, 01/28/12