Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
- Grace Lutheran School is a ministry of Grace Lutheran Church.
- For over 30 years, Grace Lutheran School has been fulfilling its purpose by educating students to excel in every aspect of life.
- We are dedicated to equipping each student to attain the highest standards scholastically, socially and spiritually.
- Grace Lutheran School reaches out with the love of Christ, nurturing and educating each child in an environment of compassion.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid is available, please contact us for details regarding tuition rates|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
- Fantastic Private Christian School that provides before school and afterschool care. A safe environment for your children that will challenge them academically. Small classroom sizes, top notch teachers, a challenging curriculum and many many more benefits. If you are switching from a public school system or from a home school environment we would love to have you check us out.
Profile last updated: 05/12/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MurrayGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
240 E 5600 S
Murray, UT 84107
KearnsGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
4501 W 5215 S
Kearns, UT 84118
Salt Lake CityGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 701020
Salt Lake City, UT 84170
SandyGrades: PK-12 | 976 students
1480 E 9400 S
Sandy, UT 84092
Salt Lake CityGrades: NS-12 | 348 students
6515 Lion Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
2016 is the 2nd year I have enrolled my grandson at Grace. It is such a fantastic school.They provide the education that is needed to prepare the students for higher education. Their scores on national testing are good. They have competitive sports for both boys and girls. They are also taught how God is so very important in their lives. How they can turn to Him for everything. Enrolling a child in this school is one of the best things you can do for a child.
- Posted by Parent - Grandparent
We absolutely have loved being part of the Grace Lutheran School community. We've enrolled three children there and are thankful for the opportunity to grow and learn at this school. In addition to appreciating the basic academic instruction, the music, art and sports instruction are also exceptional. With after school work schedules, we also appreciate the kids place after school care. Grace is great!
- Posted by Parent - sarah
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.