Grades: 5-12 | 5 students
- Grace 'n' Glory Christian Academy was founded in 1975 as an educational ministry of the Bible Baptist Church of New Franklin, MO. The mission of the school is to train young people in an Christian environment, educating them not only in academics but in God's Truths as found in His Word, The Holy Bible.
- God's Word is our final authority in faith and practice, and through His Word the school seeks to educate young people and bring them to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ, and then grow in Him.
- The school is an extension of the Church's ministry, fulfilling the Lord's command to preach and teach until He returns.
- The school adds a rigorous academic curriculum so that the student may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||5 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BoonvilleGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
502 7th St
Boonville, MO 65233
BuncetonGrades: 1-8 | 32 students
17291 Lone Elm Rd
Bunceton, MO 65237
Pilot GroveGrades: 2-9 | 29 students
405 Harris St
Pilot Grove, MO 65276
HarrisburgGrades: NS-6 | 28 students
450 West Sexton
Harrisburg, MO 65256
ColumbiaGrades: PK-12 | 271 students
4600 Christian Fellowship Rd
Columbia, MO 65203
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.