- Grandview seeks to help its students grow in many areas of personal development.
- As students progress through the school's educational program, they are expected to grow spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- The first step of this important process is salvation, which brings the student into a right relationship with God.
- The Holy Spirit is then available to guide the student through the growth process.
- Grandview welcomes qualified students for instruction.
- A student is admitted to the school upon the completion of either a satisfactory record in their previous schoolwork and/or an acceptable score on a standardized test of educational development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
UrbandaleGrades: PK-12 | 971 students
13007 Douglas Pkwy Ste 100
Urbandale, IA 50323
West Des MoinesGrades: PK-12 | 217 students
2501 Vine Street
West Des Moines, IA 50265
AnkenyGrades: PK-12 | 331 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023