Grades: 5-12 | 50 students
- Granite Academy is a community of life long learners.
- Learning happens best when it is culturally meaningful and demonstrates real world connections.
- Learning is stimulating, igniting a desire for students to become independent learners.
- Our community shares goals of achieving emotional health and stability, independence, and a social contract based on mutual respect and support.
- Upon graduation, our students understand their vital role of contributing to and benefiting from the larger community.
- Granite Academy adheres to the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks so that our students meet the requirements of the supporting school systems.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$51,403|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jane Beckler|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
People that viewed Granite Academy also viewed these schools: Boston College Campus School, Wayside Academy, Dearborn Academy, May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders and Cardinal Cushing Centers.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Chestnut HillGrades: 1-12 | 26 students
Campion Hall Rm. 197
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
FraminghamGrades: 7-12 | 28 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
ArlingtonGrades: 1-12 | 148 students
34 Winter St
Arlington, MA 02474
BrocktonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
596 Summer St
Brockton, MA 02302
HanoverGrades: UG | 118 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.