Grades: 5-12 | 43 students
- Graydon Manor is dedicated to treating children and adolescents with serious emotional problems, while at the same time helping their families.
- Founded in 1957 as an inpatient treatment program by parents of children with special needs, Graydon Manor now provides a growing continuum of services.
- Graydon Manor began as, and remains, a private nonprofit organization.
- The school provides academic instruction for grades 6-12, in conjunction with strong therapeutic support to assist students in successfully addressing their individual educational, social/emotional, and developmental goals.
- Through a consistent, structured learning environment students in the Graydon Manor Day School learn strategies and coping skills that can allow them to meet one of our goals: A successful transition back to a public school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MarshallGrades: PK-9 | 48 students
7274 Rectors Lane
Marshall, VA 20115
AshburnGrades: PK-12 | 710 students
19790 Ashburn Rd
Ashburn, VA 20147
Allder School Road
Purcellville, VA 201328PK-6
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.