Grades: 5-12 | 43 students
- Graydon Manor is dedicated to treating children and adolescents with serious emotional problems, while at the same time helping their families.
- Founded in 1957 as an inpatient treatment program by parents of children with special needs, Graydon Manor now provides a growing continuum of services.
- Graydon Manor began as, and remains, a private nonprofit organization.
- The school provides academic instruction for grades 6-12, in conjunction with strong therapeutic support to assist students in successfully addressing their individual educational, social/emotional, and developmental goals.
- Through a consistent, structured learning environment students in the Graydon Manor Day School learn strategies and coping skills that can allow them to meet one of our goals: A successful transition back to a public school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MarshallGrades: PK-9 | 48 students
7274 Rectors Lane
Marshall, VA 20115
AshburnGrades: PK-12 | 710 students
19790 Ashburn Rd
Ashburn, VA 20147
Allder School Road
Purcellville, VA 201328PK-6
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.