Grades: PK-K | 68 students
- Great Bay Kids' Company is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing quality early childhood education and school age enrichment programs for children.
- The Child Comes First" is the basic philosophy of our programs.
- We believe that the program must adapt to the child and not the child to the program.
- Planning revolves around the needs and cues from each child.
- By respecting and encouraging individual abilities, we hope to develop a strong feeling of self-esteem in each child.
- Since childrens' basic needs are diverse, we provide for all aspects of the child's development: physical, social, intellectual and emotional.
- As part of the USDA Food Program, Great Bay Kids’ Company provides nutritious meals daily.
- A breakfast and afternoon snack are served in all of our child care programs.
- For those children who are with us for a full day or for kindergarten wrap around care, we also provide lunch.
- All of the meals meet USDA requirements and guidelines.
- The meals are served in the classrooms in a pleasant atmosphere in which the teacher sits with the children to encourage appropriate manners and conversation.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
StrathamGrades: PK-KG | 104 students
Po Box 570
Stratham, NH 03885
DurhamGrades: K | 62 students
22 Okane Rd
Durham, NH 03824
LeeGrades: K | 30 students
114 Mast Rd
Lee, NH 03861
NewfieldsGrades: PK-KG | 69 students
Po Box 240
Newfields, NH 03856
StrathamGrades: NS-8 | 178 students
146 High St
Stratham, NH 03885
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.