Grades: K-9 | 141 students
- Since 1982, Green Pastures Christian School has been meeting the spiritual, educational and social needs of families and children throughout the community.
- Founded by the late Ronald Earl Gunby, the school is a haven for parents who desire a strong academic and spiritual foundation for their children.
- Green Pastures Christian School is an accredited program that offers a unique Bible-based curriculum for children K5-12th grade.
- We also provide outstanding building blocks for children 6 weeks to 4 years.
- Unlike many schools, we offer a small classroom setting, allowing students to receive one-on-one assistance as needed.
- Our low teacher to pupil ratio increases your child's ability to receive a more focused learning experience and greatly reduces the need for discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DecaturGrades: PK-8 | 124 students
4650 Flat Shoals Pkwy
Decatur, GA 30034
StockbridgeGrades: PK-12 | 1070 students
2001 Jodeco Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
EllenwoodGrades: NS-12 | 59 students
3800 Linecrest Rd
Ellenwood, GA 30294
LithoniaGrades: PK-12 | 91 students
Po Box 610
Lithonia, GA 30058
MabletonGrades: PK-12 | 810 students
1 Whitefield Drive SE
Mableton, GA 30126
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.