Grades: NS-8 | 155 students
- At Green River Montessori School, the child and family are treated with love and respect.
- The staff are sensitive to the unique needs of the family and work hard at providing a learning environment that reflects the values of the families served.
- Through the Montessori approach to education, children are allowed to explore and experiment in a well-equipped and well-prepared environment that connects the classroom with the home.
- The child is able to learn through play experiences that is modeled after real "work.".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki, plaid, and green sweater)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Rates are posted on the web.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KentGrades: K-3 | 89 students
23810 112th Ave Se
Kent, WA 98031
RentonGrades: PK-6 | 263 students
Po Box 58129
Renton, WA 98058
AuburnGrades: PK-8 | 127 students
1312 2nd Street Se
Auburn, WA 98002
Federal WayGrades: NS-12 | 332 students
33645 20th Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
SeattleGrades: PK-12 | 71 students
14601 Interurban Ave S
Seattle, WA 98168
Green River Montessori is a wonderful school. They have great teachers and has a very loving and clean facility. My child has attended for many years and will continue for many more. The office staff is busy and occasionally things fall through the cracks, but when brought to their attention it is handled immediately. Everyone is human. I don't believe that any of the staff (office or teachers) are arrogant.
- Posted by Parent - dmnor
They have solid facilities and caring teachers. However the administration is out of touch, unorganized, and lacks modern communication skills. They consistently make mistakes in finances and have an overwhelming arrogance when meeting with parents
- Posted by Parent - coach
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.