Grades: Nursery School-PK
Our team is passionate about children.
We all care about each child that we take of.
Most of us have children of our own and know how difficult it is to leave your child in the care of others.
We want to make you, as parents, as comfortable as possible entrusting us with you most precious possession.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to our center! At our school we believe in developing the whole child. This means that we support your child through social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We do this in many different ways including learning through play and real life experiences. We invite you to stop on by so that you can experience what many of our other families have over the years. We're looking forward to providing for you the quality care and learning experiences that your child deserves.
- We are dedicated to keeping all the children in our care safe, healthy and happy. Our designated Health & Safety Coordinator, Ms. Debbie continues to support our staff, families and children with all standards of health and safety. Ms. Debbie is also our cook and maintains all regulations and policies in the kitchen and the center. Since the center was built in 1988, it has been well-maintained and has stood the test of time.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- NACCRRA, W2 Wisconsin Shares Program
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
GreenfieldGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
8500 W Coldspring Rd
Greenfield, WI 53228
GreendaleGrades: 9-12 | 328 students
5201 S 76th St
Greendale, WI 53129
Hales CornersGrades: PK-8 | 424 students
9553 West Edgerton Avenue
Hales Corners, WI 53130
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
4001 South 68th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53220
December 07, 2016
In addition to complying with all the usual admissions requirements, international students must also obtain a student visa. Here are five tips to help you navigate the admissions process.
November 30, 2016
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.