|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|Tuition Notes||Includes lunch|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Rachel Gonsenhauser|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Robotics, Student Council, Taekwondo, Yearbook Robotics, Taekwondo, Yearbook, Student Council,
- The creative fusion of our general and Judaic studies nurtures intellectual curiosity and provides answers â€“ especially to the central question, â€œWhat would Judaism say about this?â€
- Like other top-tier private schools, our general studies curriculum teaches critical core competencies including math, science, English, social studies and communication skills -- at an advanced level.
- Our teaching staff is trained to address the different learning styles and abilities of our students in order to meet the educational needs of each child.
- The Judaic studies curriculum integrates instruction in Hebrew, Bible (tanach), holidays (chagim), prayers (tâ€™fillot), values (arachim), customs (minhagim) and Israel.
- Students increasingly appreciate the study of sacred texts, opportunities for ongoing spiritual development, and respect for different points of view.
- Anchored in the evolving ethics and values of Conservative Jewish thought and practice, Schechter gives students a love of Jewish learning, a strong value system, excellent academics, adept study skills, self-confidence, and pride in their heritage as Jews and Americans. This proven foundation facilitates a seamless segue to high school, college and beyond.