Grades: NS-PK | 132 students
- At Growing Years Developmental and Educational Learning Center aim of our program is to teach and develop each child as fully as possible in their socio-educational development.
- We want to provide a totally individualized program.
- Each child will be able to progress at a comfortable rate without pressure.
- The physical, social, and emotional growth precedes the intellectual growth in order of importance.
- Our goals are to have each child make new friends, get along with others, develop educational and motor skills, along with learning to love and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition to be quoted over phone or by email|
|Admissions Director||Thomas Forzese|
|Admissions Associate||Nancy Forzese|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Sports Stars program, craft classes craft classes, Sports Stars program,
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.