Grades: NS-PK | 132 students
- At Growing Years Developmental and Educational Learning Center aim of our program is to teach and develop each child as fully as possible in their socio-educational development.
- We want to provide a totally individualized program.
- Each child will be able to progress at a comfortable rate without pressure.
- The physical, social, and emotional growth precedes the intellectual growth in order of importance.
- Our goals are to have each child make new friends, get along with others, develop educational and motor skills, along with learning to love and grow.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition to be quoted over phone or by email|
|Admissions Director||Thomas Forzese|
|Admissions Associate||Nancy Forzese|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Sports Stars program, craft classes craft classes, Sports Stars program,
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.