|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy shirt and Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,
- Hadi School purpose is to Offer the best academic environment for students to achieve academic, cultural and religious guidance.
- Offer to guide the students within the teachings of Holy Qur'an and the Prophet Mohammed (A.S) and Ahl-al-Bayt.
- Offer to prepare the students to be successful for the world of work, self-achievement and well-being.
- Offer to prepare the students to be good citizens, life long learner, ambitious and honorable individuals.
- Hadi School has a highly trained and dedicated faculty. Our teachers have received advance academic training, as well as various years of experience and a high degree of commitment to the ideals and objectives of Islamic education.
- The enthusiastic commitment our teachers show for young people engenders a spirit of cooperation and a love for learning that accounts for the school's true quality and success
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Villa ParkGrades: PK-12 | 715 students
300 W Highridge Rd
Villa Park, IL 60181
ElginGrades: 6-12 | 122 students
1280 Bluff City Blvd
Elgin, IL 60120
SchaumburgGrades: K-5 | 113 students
435 Springsouth Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60193