- The mission of Hales Franciscan High School is to develop leaders who embrace academic excellence and embody wisdom, character, and Catholic Christian values.
- The goal of the school is to develop young men unto perfect manhood who are assets to society.
- This goal shall be accomplished by providing a competitive college preparatory education and character-building program in the Catholic and Franciscan traditions.
- We provide a rigorous program of academics, religions education, community service, athletics, individual counseling, and social activities designed to develop the mind, body, and spirit of each student.
- We instill the gospel values of faith, justice, spiritual discipline and respect for others, which form the foundation for leadership through service.
- We foster a safe environment in which students from many backgrounds and faith traditions learn to excel in all aspects of life, prepare for a successful college experience, and become productive and socially responsible citizens.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 843 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 1108 students
3455 S Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 755 students
6410 S Dante Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 142 students
7901 S Sangamon St
Chicago, IL 60620
ChicagoGrades: NS-12 | 1771 students
1362 E 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637