Grades: PK-6 | 208 students
- Hanahau`oli is dedicated to educational excellence by making learning exciting, challenging and enjoyable.
- It validates childhood and the way children learn as a foundation for life-long learning.
- Hanahau`oli is committed to learning by doing.
- It integrates the essential skills and concepts of the basic disciplines.
- It promotes critical and creative thinking, and emphasizes the important role of the arts as an expression of self and culture.
- The learning environment also integrates school life with the home and world, and encourages partnerships within the community.
- The Hanahau`oli child develops as a unique individual, with a deep sense of groundedness, demonstrated by a respect and responsibility to self and others, within a diverse and global society.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 63%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Hanahauoli School also viewed these schools: Iolani School, Chaminade University Montessori Lab School-L Robert Allen, Hawaiian Mission Academy, Angels At Play Preschool and St. Joseph Parish School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HonoluluGrades: K-12 | 1887 students
563 Kamoku St
Honolulu, HI 96826
HonoluluGrades: NS-K | 36 students
3140 Waialae Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816
HonoluluGrades: K-12 | 226 students
1438 Pensacola Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
HonoluluGrades: NS-PK | 70 students
2062 S King Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
WaipahuGrades: PK-8 | 304 students
94-651 Farrington Highway
Waipahu, HI 96797
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.