Grades: PK-8 | 121 students
- The Hanson Place Seventh-day Adventist (S.D.A.) School was established to provide a Christian education for students in grades Pre-K - grade 8.
- The school recognizes its responsibility in helping to develop the mental, physical and spiritual character based on Biblical principles.
- Central to its philosophy is a belief in God as the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe and recognition of man as a child of God and steward of this world.
- The education program is predicated on the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value, and on the importance of the development of the whole person.
- Students are educated to accept service as a way of life, to be sensitive to the needs of people in the home and society, and to become active members in the Church.
- Realizing that true education redeems us to be fully what God intends for us, we the staff at Hanson Place S.D.A. school endeavor to impart to our students the skills that society demands for effective service, values that can be used to enhance relationships with all of God's creatures, and spiritual knowledge that direct lives toward the ultimate choice to do all for the honor and glory of God.
- Compatible with this philosophy, emphasis is placed on spiritual, academic, physical and social development of each students.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||121 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 33 students
98 5th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
185 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
BrooklynGrades: NS-8 | 209 students
3002 Ft Hamilton Parkway
Brooklyn, NY 11218
Ozone ParkGrades: K-9 | 258 students
9401 85th St
Ozone Park, NY 11416
BrooklynGrades: K-9 | 61 students
1724 Avenue P
Brooklyn, NY 11229
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.