|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||659 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP Chemisty, AP Language, AP Literature, AP Statistics, AP US History, AP World History|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(K-5, Middle School, High School have different stipulations. See harvestchristianacademy.org/dresscode.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||see harvestchristianacademy.org/tuition for current rates|
|Admissions Director||Kristy Weidman|
|Admissions Associate||Nicole Fredericksen|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||ACTS Drama, BOSS- Backers of School Spirit, High School Worship Band, History Club, K5 Buddies, Lego/ Robotics Club, Lions in Training Basketball, Lions in Training Cross Country, Lions in Training Volleyball, Middle School Worship Band, National Honor Society, Photography, Student Council, Yearbook ACTS Drama, History Club, K5 Buddies, Photography, Yearbook, BOSS- Backers of School Spirit,
High School Worship Band,
Lego/ Robotics Club,
Lions in Training Basketball,
Lions in Training Cross Country,
Lions in Training Volleyball,
Middle School Worship Band,
National Honor Society,
- Our Distinctives
- A commitment to the Bible as the final authority in all matters.
- A commitment to thorough and purposeful integration of biblical principles in the teaching of all academic disciplines.
- A program that strives to equip students for great success in higher education.
- An emphasis in intentional discipleship through instruction, mentorship, counseling and prayer.
- A faculty characterized by a growing walk with Christ, expressed in a life that is increasingly glorifying, growing, gracious, generous, and grateful.
- An embrace of Kingdom responsibility and opportunities for growth through service.
- A surrender to the authority of the local church.
Profile last updated: 08/25/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElginGrades: NS-12 | 337 students
350 Park St
Elgin, IL 60120
ElginGrades: PK-12 | 418 students
2700 W Highland Avenue
Elgin, IL 60124
AuroraGrades: PK-12 | 645 students
2255 Sullivan Road
Aurora, IL 60506
West ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 638 students
900 Prince Crossing Rd
West Chicago, IL 60185
WenatcheeGrades: PK-12 | 199 students
600 N Western Ave
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Thankful for the teachers and administrators here who are committed to Christ and discipling HCA students in the context of academic excellence.
- Posted by Parent - kweid
Amazing school with a focus on Christ. Teachers are loving and academics Are above grade level of local public schools.
- Posted by Parent - Kedan