Grades: UG | 86 students
- Since 1963, Hebrew Academy For Sp Children continues to provide high quality education and therapeutic services to children with special needs.
- Families are an integral component of our education process.
- Highly structured and individualized, our programs concentrate on the development of the whole child in the least restrictive environment.
- Progressive vision and traditional leadership enable us to synthesize proven techniques with the new and innovative approaches.
- We are guided by creativity, compassion and motivation as we strive to make a world of a difference in the lives of our children.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 306 students
587 Main St
New York, NY 10044
New YorkGrades: UG | 185 students
25 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011
BrooklynGrades: KG-12 | 69 students
49 Avenue T
Brooklyn, NY 11223
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 127 students
312 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.