Grades: UG | 86 students
- Since 1963, Hebrew Academy For Sp Children continues to provide high quality education and therapeutic services to children with special needs.
- Families are an integral component of our education process.
- Highly structured and individualized, our programs concentrate on the development of the whole child in the least restrictive environment.
- Progressive vision and traditional leadership enable us to synthesize proven techniques with the new and innovative approaches.
- We are guided by creativity, compassion and motivation as we strive to make a world of a difference in the lives of our children.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 127 students
312 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
New YorkGrades: UG | 185 students
25 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 306 students
587 Main St
New York, NY 10044
BrooklynGrades: KG-12 | 69 students
49 Avenue T
Brooklyn, NY 11223
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.