- Havern School provides an individually tailored education program for elementary and middle school aged students with learning disabilities.
- Havern students have average or above average intelligence and a diagnosed learning disability.
- Utilizing a 4:1 student to staff ratio, master teachers, occupational therapists, and speech/language pathologists provide an extensive program of intervention services.
- Our ultimate goal is to create confident learners who continue to achieve success beyond Havern School. Havern School is a nationally recognized community of professionals, parents, families, and friends working together to address the individual academic, social, and emotional needs of our students.
- It is an independent day school in southwest Denver with a long track record of helping children with learning disabilities become successful learners.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Association of Colorado Independent Schools (ACIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/Discalculia/Language-based and more|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for current tuition information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Nancy Mann|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Basketball, Choir, Early, Homework, LEGO, Ski, StudentCouncil, Variety Art, Basketball, Choir, Early, Homework, LEGO, Ski, StudentCouncil, Variety,|
- Havern School
- Learning Disabilities