Grades: 1-12 | 126 students
- Haynes Education Center is a special education facility that offers a highly individualized program.
- The school accommodates elementary and secondary level students not able to attend regular or special education classes in local school districts.
- Our program serves both students from our residential program as well as those from the local community.
- We provide both clinical services during the day and an after school day treatment program to address each students individual needs.
- Haynes Education Center currently serves children Kindergarten to 12th graders.
- The younger students and the older students that need special attention are in self contained classrooms where they spend their day with the same teacher and aide.
- The Middle and High School students rotate classes between several teachers, making their school experience more like what they will face when they transition to the public school.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PasadenaGrades: K-12 | 78 students
2116 East Villa Street
Pasadena, CA 91107
South PasadenaGrades: K-12 | 147 students
1955 Fremont Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030
La CrescentaGrades: 1-12 | 20 students
2506 Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta, CA 91214
PasadenaGrades: 1-12 | 117 students
971 N Altadena Dr
Pasadena, CA 91107
AlhambraGrades: UG | 88 students
9 N Almansor St
Alhambra, CA 91801
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.