Grades: PK-8 | 41 students
- The Hebrew Day School provides a balanced curriculum between English and Hebrew studies.
- The students start learning both English and Hebrew alphabets in Nursery School.
- In 1st through 8th grades, the students learn English, social studies, math, science, art, gym, music and computer lab.
- Jewish studies include the Hebrew language, Jewish holidays and customs, and study from the Bible to the Talmud.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisGrades: NS | 249 students
Po Box 840
Harris, NY 12742
South FallsburgGrades: PK-11 | 196 students
Po Box 580 Laura Park Road
South Fallsburg, NY 12779
LibertyGrades: PK-5 | 90 students
121 Lincoln Pl
Liberty, NY 12754
CuddebackvilleGrades: 7-12 | 169 students
140 Galley Hill Rd
Cuddebackville, NY 12729
WawarsingGrades: PK-12 | 81 students
Po Box 338
Wawarsing, NY 12489
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.