Grades: PK-8 | 41 students
- The Hebrew Day School provides a balanced curriculum between English and Hebrew studies.
- The students start learning both English and Hebrew alphabets in Nursery School.
- In 1st through 8th grades, the students learn English, social studies, math, science, art, gym, music and computer lab.
- Jewish studies include the Hebrew language, Jewish holidays and customs, and study from the Bible to the Talmud.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisGrades: NS | 249 students
Po Box 840
Harris, NY 12742
South FallsburgGrades: PK-11 | 196 students
Po Box 580 Laura Park Road
South Fallsburg, NY 12779
LibertyGrades: PK-5 | 105 students
121 Lincoln Pl
Liberty, NY 12754
CuddebackvilleGrades: 7-12 | 169 students
140 Galley Hill Rd
Cuddebackville, NY 12729
WawarsingGrades: PK-12 | 81 students
Po Box 338
Wawarsing, NY 12489
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.