Grades: 6-8 | 271 students
- Heights Christian Junior High School was born out of a desire to provide excellence in education combined with Christian values.
- Our dedicated faculty and staff is committed to ministering to the needs of the students and families, and is excited about having an impact in the lives of young people.
- Our program is designed to give our junior high students a variety of core and elective classes.
- Our focus is to prepare each student for the upcoming demands of high school while providing an atmosphere that ministers to the needs of this very unique age group.
- Heights Christian Junior High prepares students with a balanced emphasis on Biblical Studies, academics, extracurricular activities, athletics and the arts.
- It is the staff’s desire for each student to be critical thinkers in today’s society, and to learn in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Dress Code Enforced)
People that viewed Heights Christian Junior High also viewed these schools: Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus and Grace Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 481 students
1557 West Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92802
CypressGrades: PK-8 | 414 students
4545 Myra Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.