Grades: PK-12 | 126 students
- Heritage Christian Academy, formerly Baptist Temple Christian School, was founded in 1977.
- Our goal of a well-balanced effort of spiritual and moral emphasis, academic excellence, fine arts and athletic competitions, as well as social activities provides for a well-rounded person.
- Heritage Christian Academy uses the A Beka curriculum published by Pensacola Christian College, Pensacola, Florida.
- HCA offers the traditional classroom (one teacher, one classroom) environment for the K3-6th grades.
- 7th grade-12th grade have a traditional classroom setting, but the students change classes as in any other major school.
- HCA provides your child with the training that they need to excel academically and spiritually by means of daily Biblical teaching, smaller classroom sizes, athletics and music.
- HCA strives to develop your child's natural ability so they can be the best they could be.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 1466 students
7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
RaleighGrades: K-12 | 883 students
5500 Wake Academy Drive
Raleigh, NC 27603
CaryGrades: 6-12 | 753 students
1500 N Harrison Avenue
Cary, NC 27513
RaleighGrades: PK-12 | 643 students
3400 White Oak Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609
CaryGrades: KG-12 | 800 students
1330 Old Apex Rd
Cary, NC 27513
Good School. My child had nothing but caring teachers who were true Christians in their walk As well as in the classroom. This made such a difference for my child's well being and education . I would and have recommended this school.
- Posted by Parent - gnarc
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.