Grades: K-12 | 1128 students
- Heritage Christian School is an administrative and educational ministry specializing in independent study for home educating families.
- Heritage provides support and accountability through our training seminars, class day settings and experienced mentors.
- HCS exists to serve beginning and experienced private Christian home educators who desire family centered training with emphasis on both academic excellence and godly character development.
- The distinctive features of HCS include: record keeping, monthly newsletter, field trips, cooperative instructional class days, lab classes and transcripts for high school students as well as a wide variety of support services based on the participation of our committed parent volunteers.
- HCS supports traditional or year round schedules, and traditional or unit study curricular methods.
- Heritage Christian School is a non-profit corporation and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnicity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
La JollaGrades: NS-12 | 1155 students
9490 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
San DiegoGrades: 9-12 | 1618 students
5555 Del Mar Heights Rd
San Diego, CA 92130
San DiegoGrades: 9-12 | 1478 students
5961 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92110
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 1227 students
6501 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
Solana BeachGrades: PK-12 | 999 students
838 Academy Drive
Solana Beach, CA 92075
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.