Grades: K-12 | 1128 students
- Heritage Christian School is an administrative and educational ministry specializing in independent study for home educating families.
- Heritage provides support and accountability through our training seminars, class day settings and experienced mentors.
- HCS exists to serve beginning and experienced private Christian home educators who desire family centered training with emphasis on both academic excellence and godly character development.
- The distinctive features of HCS include: record keeping, monthly newsletter, field trips, cooperative instructional class days, lab classes and transcripts for high school students as well as a wide variety of support services based on the participation of our committed parent volunteers.
- HCS supports traditional or year round schedules, and traditional or unit study curricular methods.
- Heritage Christian School is a non-profit corporation and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnicity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: 9-12 | 1618 students
5555 Del Mar Heights Rd
San Diego, CA 92130
La JollaGrades: NS-12 | 1155 students
9490 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
San DiegoGrades: 9-12 | 1478 students
5961 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92110
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 1227 students
6501 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
Solana BeachGrades: PK-12 | 999 students
838 Academy Drive
Solana Beach, CA 92075
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.