Grades: PK-K | 120 students
- Heritage School provides a safe and positive learning environment, which meets the needs of the children, physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and socially.
- We train and equip these young people to be children of influence in their homes, schools, and community.
- The mission of Heritage School is to expose the children to a well-rounded curriculum and prepare them for their ongoing success in school.
- To provide educational and training opportunities to parents through Bible studies, home meetings, parenting, and marriage classes.
- To teach proper social skills and values to children which will allow them to influence their community by their positive examples and high self-esteem.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Dependent upon the days enrolled and the age of the child.|
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.