Grades: PK-K | 120 students
- Heritage School provides a safe and positive learning environment, which meets the needs of the children, physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and socially.
- We train and equip these young people to be children of influence in their homes, schools, and community.
- The mission of Heritage School is to expose the children to a well-rounded curriculum and prepare them for their ongoing success in school.
- To provide educational and training opportunities to parents through Bible studies, home meetings, parenting, and marriage classes.
- To teach proper social skills and values to children which will allow them to influence their community by their positive examples and high self-esteem.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Dependent upon the days enrolled and the age of the child.|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.