Grades: PK-K | 206 students
- Our mission is to provide a Biblically based, developmentally appropriate early childhood education through an enriched environment that stimulates curiosity and learning, while nurturing the child's emotional, social and spiritual growth.
- As a ministry of Church of the Saviour, we seek to transform families and friendships through Jesus Christ.
- Our vision is to provide an exceptional Christian Early Childhood Program to young families in our community.
- It is our desire that each family would recognize the importance of raising their children with Christian values and have an understanding of the love of God.
- Our interactive program is designed to foster friendships, encouragement, growth opportunities and support services for parents through Church of the Saviour and the professional community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.