Grades: PK-K | 206 students
- Our mission is to provide a Biblically based, developmentally appropriate early childhood education through an enriched environment that stimulates curiosity and learning, while nurturing the child's emotional, social and spiritual growth.
- As a ministry of Church of the Saviour, we seek to transform families and friendships through Jesus Christ.
- Our vision is to provide an exceptional Christian Early Childhood Program to young families in our community.
- It is our desire that each family would recognize the importance of raising their children with Christian values and have an understanding of the love of God.
- Our interactive program is designed to foster friendships, encouragement, growth opportunities and support services for parents through Church of the Saviour and the professional community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.