- High Point Christian School was established in 1975 as a ministry of what is now High Point Church, a non-denominational, evangelical fellowship serving the greater Madison area.
- Our school offers a safe, caring and Christ-centered environment for grades K-8, as well as a preschool.
- We strive for academic excellence and offer classes and programs that challenge our students.
- We emphasize a complete, well-rounded education in which students are challenged to grow spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- High Point Christian School is an extension of the Christian home and offers a safe, caring, Christ-centered environment.
- It is committed to excellence in teaching God's revealed truth in all subject matters and areas of service.
- High Point Christian School encourages and facilitates the spiritual, intellectual, physical and moral development of each student for the glory of God.
- HPCS is fully accredited by three highly respected associations - The State of Wisconsin Nonpublic Schools Accrediting Association, The National Private Schools Association Group and The Association of Christian Schools International.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1