Grades: K-12 | 200 students
- High Point Preparatory Academy is a school dedicated to helping students reach the leadership potential God has placed in each of them.
- The mission of High Point Preparatory Academy is to lead by example and partner with Christian families to develop servant leaders who recognize their value in Christ.
- We are dedicated to educating the whole child spirit, mind and body by providing a Christ-centered, Biblically-based education that promotes and instills excellence in academics and character through the knowledge and application of God's Word.
- The vision of High Point Preparatory Academy is to commission Christ-like leaders to serve present and future generations.
- Administrators, faculty, and staff are constantly monitoring their respective departments to insure that all aspects of an education at High Point Prep reflect the mission statement to lead by example and partner with Christian families to develop servant leaders who recognize their value in Christ.
- We are dedicated to educating the whole child - spirit, mind and body by providing a Christ-centered, Biblically-based education that promotes and instills excellence in academics and character through the knowledge and application of God's Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Cheering, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballCheering, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Team, Praise Band, Spanish Club, Students Activity Group (S.A.G.) Drama Team, Praise Band, Spanish Club, Students Activity Group (S.A.G.),
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: K-12 | 302 students
3300 West Interstate 20
Arlington, TX 76017
Grand PrairieGrades: PK-8 | 138 students
400 Ne 17th St
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 19 students
1200 High Point Road
Arlington, TX 76015
North Richland HillsGrades: PK-12 | 746 students
6200 Holiday Ln
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
ArlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 90 students
2111 Roosevelt Dr
Arlington, TX 76013
BEST SCHOOL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE LITERALLY LIKE FAMILY LEARNED SO MUCH GO EAGLES
- Posted by Student/Alumni - gcfgc
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.