Grades: 3-12 | 53 students
- High Road School specializes in serving students with learning problems with accompanying social and emotional challenges.
- With over a decade of experience in specialized schooling, we know how to help students with chronic "risky" classroom behaviors succeed - in the classroom, at home and in the community.
- We design our programs to focus on the specific learning and behavior strengths and needs of each student.
- Because we individualize our programs and our behavioral interventions, we're able to meet each student at whatever skill and performance level he or she performs.
- The student can advance at his or her own pace in a supportive environment.
- Small classes, one-on-one instruction, intensive classroom-based behavioral counseling and a positive learning experience are the hallmark of The High Road School.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RosedaleGrades: PK-12 | 442 students
9202 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, MD 21237
Owings MillsGrades: 1-12 | 109 students
11251 Dolfield Blvd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 213 students
6063 Moravia Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21206
BaltimoreGrades: 7-12 | 22 students
1605 Cromwell Bridge Rd
Baltimore, MD 21234
BaltimoreGrades: NS-12 | 686 students
5204 Roland Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21210
i used to go to high roads i graduted in 2006 and that school helped me so much the teachers there are awsome and hey really care for each and every student
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cenag
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.