Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
- Highland Avenue Christian School is dedicated to providing for the spiritual, mental, social, and physical development of each child entrusted to it's care.
- We offer an environment where your child experiences his or her happiest times and is involved in activities appropriate to their development.
- We are a Christian School.
- The Bible is the integrating factor around which all activities and subject matter are planned.
- Is to provide a Christ-centered and academic based education, through a loving Christian staff.
- We are committed to helping develop the whole child in a safe, nurturing and fun environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of the Nazarene|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
UplandGrades: NS-PK | 120 students
845 W Arrow Hwy
Upland, CA 91786
Rancho CucamongaGrades: NS-4 | 118 students
8968 Archibald Avenue, Bldg C
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.