Grades: K-8 | 455 students
- Highland Christian School (HCS) delivers a high quality, comprehensive, Christ centered eduation.
- Our faculty nurtures and guides students to see the Father's creation, to observe order and sense in a world redeemed by Christ, and to serve the God of Grace through the leading of the Spirit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||455 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,565|
|Tuition Notes||4th child free Building User Fee $300/family Milk Fee $16/Student Bus $395/student round trip|
|Admissions Director||Jodi Lineburg|
|Admissions Associate||Jody Moes|
- HCS is fully accredited .
- HCS educational program is distinctively Reformed .
- General Music, Art, Physical education for all grades
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScherervilleGrades: NS-8 | 210 students
7300 Forest Ridge Drive
Schererville, IN 46375
East ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
4930 Indianapolis Blvd
East Chicago, IN 46312
PortageGrades: PK-12 | 209 students
Po Box 28
Portage, IN 46368
Crown PointGrades: PK-8 | 194 students
250 S Indiana Ave
Crown Point, IN 46307
Saint JohnGrades: PK-8 | 393 students
9400 Wicker Avenue
Saint John, IN 46373
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.