Browse past news stories for Highland Hall Waldorf School in Northridge, CA.
- Highland Hall Waldorf School Announces New High School Science Electives - PR Web (press release)
posted on January 28, 2014 at 11:02:46 pm
Beginning January, 2014, Highland Hall Waldorf School will add new electives to its already challenging science curriculum to include Advanced Biology, a Technology Lab and Mode ...
- Highland Hall Waldorf School Community Members Run In Calabasas Classic 5k/10k Jog-A-Thon Benefiting the ... - PR Web (press release)
posted on January 15, 2014 at 08:18:39 pm
Following up on the "Rock for Katie" fundraising campaign in the spring of 2013, community members of Highland Hall Waldorf School continue efforts to raise money, to help Katie Smith, a fellow parent ...
- Highland Hall Waldorf School Presents "Cyrano de Bergerac" - Jan. 17-19 - PR Web (press release)
posted on January 14, 2014 at 08:09:10 am
Highland Hall Waldorf School Presents "Cyrano de Bergerac" - PR Web (press release)In the Los Angeles premiere of Emily Frankel's delightfully clever adaption of "Cyr ...
- Join Highland Hall Waldorf School for "A Hallowed Eve" on October 26 - PR Web (press release)
posted on October 17, 2013 at 03:42:04 am
Join Highland Hall Waldorf School for "A Hallowed Eve" on October 26Highland Hall Waldorf School, located in Northridge, CA, was founded in 1955, and is the oldest Waldorf school on the wes ...
- Highland Hall Waldorf School Holds 58th Michaelmas Celebration - PR Web (press release)
posted on October 8, 2013 at 01:08:55 am
"We celebrate Michaelmas, not because of any religious affiliation," says Lynn Kern, administrative director of Highland Hall, "but because St. Michael model ...
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.