- Hillcrest Educatnl Ctrs are nestled in the beautiful Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts with no more than a 45-minute drive between the farthest campuses.
- This location offers Hillcrest students and programs many varied benefits the safe, tranquil campus settings provide easy access to urban and cultural centers within the multi-state region, Although the campus settings are private and pastoral, this year round tourist region is steeped in a variety of rich historical, artistic, cultural and recreational resources which help to broaden and enrich students' experience, knowledge and view of the world.
- At Hillcrest, student services are delivered through a team model.
- Social workers, therapists, educators, psychologists, nurses, physicians, and other specialists all work together with the child care staff as a treatment team to serve a specific group of students who are assigned to that team.
- The team takes a pro-active, educative approach to helping the student change his/her problem behaviors and learn essential problem solving and social skills.
- All components of Hillcrest programs are fully integrated to maximize therapeutic engagement and opportunities for behavior change.
- The primary focus of our treatment is to enable the students to make choices that will enhance the quality of their lives, both in the present at Hillcrest and in the future as members of a community.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.