- Hillcrest Educatnl Ctrs are nestled in the beautiful Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts with no more than a 45-minute drive between the farthest campuses.
- This location offers Hillcrest students and programs many varied benefits the safe, tranquil campus settings provide easy access to urban and cultural centers within the multi-state region, Although the campus settings are private and pastoral, this year round tourist region is steeped in a variety of rich historical, artistic, cultural and recreational resources which help to broaden and enrich students' experience, knowledge and view of the world.
- At Hillcrest, student services are delivered through a team model.
- Social workers, therapists, educators, psychologists, nurses, physicians, and other specialists all work together with the child care staff as a treatment team to serve a specific group of students who are assigned to that team.
- The team takes a pro-active, educative approach to helping the student change his/her problem behaviors and learn essential problem solving and social skills.
- All components of Hillcrest programs are fully integrated to maximize therapeutic engagement and opportunities for behavior change.
- The primary focus of our treatment is to enable the students to make choices that will enhance the quality of their lives, both in the present at Hillcrest and in the future as members of a community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.