- The Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy is an Orthodox Yeshiva Day School serving a diverse Jewish community.
- At Hillel we seek to educate our students in an environment that fosters academic excellence with strong moral character.
- The Harkham Hillel Hebrew Academy is an integral part of the Jewish community.
- Its role is to carry out the Torah’s mandate to teach the principles and practices of Judaism and their families with love and sensitivity.
- We encourage the students of Hillel to become involved and participate in activities with their local, national and world communities.
- The school is committed to academic excellence and the highest of standards.
- The school offers an experiential child-oriented program implemented through small and larger group instruction that enables students to learn at their own pace, develop decision-making skills and accountability for learning.
- The school fosters a climate for positive peer interaction, maintained and encouraged by a competent, caring staff that facilitates exploration, inquiry and problem solving on a daily basis.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||553 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa MonicaGrades: K-12 | 1159 students
1714 21st St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 270 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Los AngelesGrades: NS-12 | 817 students
3261 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Los AngelesGrades: K-8 | 276 students
2911 Overland Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064
West HollywoodGrades: PK-6 | 531 students
563 N Alfred St
West Hollywood, CA 90048