Grades: NS-PK | 30 students
- Hollis Academy is an academically oriented learning center.
- We focus on education and implementing hands On actives.
- On each age level, we provide working Centers for the children to solve problems at their own pace, as well as offer plenty of space for them to work independently or in groups.
- All of the classrooms throughout the school reflect a warm, cozy, and comfortable, atmosphere.
- During the academic portion of the day, all of the age groups stay together with their classroom friends and take part in age appropriate actives such as, circle, language arts, cooking, math, science, dramatic play, library, blocks, arts and crafts, music, dancing, exercise, and outside play.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for more information.|
|Admissions Director||Miss Autumn OR Miss Sonya|
- All children must be toliet trained.
Profile last updated: 04/11/2015
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HollisGrades: NS-9 | 118 students
9 South Merrimack Road
Hollis, NH 03049
PepperellGrades: PK-10 | 20 students
Po Box 679
Pepperell, MA 01463
PepperellGrades: KG-6 | 25 students
83 Hollis St
Pepperell, MA 01463
NashuaGrades: NS-8 | 120 students
10 Groton Rd
Nashua, NH 03062
AmherstGrades: 5-12 | 40 students
PO Box 370, 31 Old Nashua Road
Amherst, NH 03031
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.